The Kama Float is an 8” thick mattress composed of two layers of natural Dunlop latex: a soft 2-inch top pressure relieving layer and a 6-inch bottom layer, either medium or firm, for support.
The mattress has a zippered cover so latex layers can be changed if your sleeping needs change. Sizes queen and king can be customized on each side to meet the preferences of each sleeping partner.
The Kama Float mattress cover is made of GOTS certified organic cotton jersey quilted with organic wool. The stretchy cover and the generous amount of wool gives this mattress a luxurious feel.
- Mattress is made of natural Dunlop latex from Sri Lanka
- Cover is GOTS certified organic cotton handpicked in Peru
- GOTS certified organic wool from Argentina is quilted inside the organic cotton cover
- The Argentina wool is dense and resilient, making it an excellent choice for use in mattresses
- Latex cores are individually wrapped and add to the comfort by allowing each core to move independently
- The wool meets flammability standards, eliminating the need for chemical flame retardants.
- Made in a strictly organic facility in Canada
- Dimensions: Twin: 39"x75"; Twin XL: 39"x80"; Full: 54"x75"; Queen 60"x80"; King: 76"x80"; Cal King: 72"x84"
- Ships directly from the manufacturer in 2- 2 1/2 weeks.
- If you order a mattress only ( with no foundation) you can choose FREE Curbside shipping. The mattress is shipped unassembled and delivered to your curb. You are responsible for bringing it inside and assemble it.
- If you prefer, you may choose White Glove delivery for $125. With White Glove delivery the mattress will be brought inside and set up for you.
- If you ordered a mattress and foundation, your order will be delivered White Glove for $125. Curbside delivery is not an option.